PLEASANT GROVE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
TRACK-OUT CAMP DIRECTOR
Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church (PGUMC) in Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking a Track-Out Camp Director who will invest in a Christian-based outreach ministry for students in year-round school. PGUMC is located in Northwest Raleigh. At PGUMC we strive to be the body of Christ who welcomes all. This new position will be responsible for the design and set up of this new program and the ongoing execution of the school-aged children’s track-out camp.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
● Develop a developmentally appropriate curriculum with a program schedule fitting Wake County School System track-out calendar.
● Hire and supervise staff.
● Manage facility including supplies and equipment.
● Maintain accurate records regarding registration, attendance, safety and activities.
● Market the program within the church and outside community using social media and appropriate advertising.
● Meet up with parents, teachers regularly keeping them informed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
● Business Management - Ability to set up a facility and create a budget.
● First Aid & CPR - Certifications for emergency use.
● Excellent Communication Skills - With parents, teachers, newsletter, run staff meetings.
● Good Crisis Management Skills - With parents, children.
● Leadership Skills - Create an open environment of positive staff motivation and conflict resolution when required.
● Classroom Experience - With age group of children in the program.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
● Associate or Bachelor's degree in education or early childhood education.
● CPR and First Aid certifications.
● Teaching experience.
STARTING & PROGRAM OPENING DATE:
Full-time job (40 hours/week) beginning March 2022. Program projected to start Summer, 2022.
Email application cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Or mail directly to the church at:
Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church
Attn: Staff-Parish Relations Committee
4415 Pleasant Grove Church Rd
Raleigh, NC 27613